Saturday 22 February 2014

Taking Stock Feb 2014 an assignment everyone should try.

Hi there I am working on my writing skills and have started a blog course with Pip

Pip (our instructor) has asked us to stop and think and do a taking stock post. 
Here are my thoughts 22 Feb 2014

Making : a mess ALL the time
Cooking : toast - 1 jam & 1 i/2 vegemite & 1 1/2 honey
Drinking : coffee
Reading: God never blinks Regina Brett
Wanting: lots more time to learn lots more stuff
Looking: at a screen......
Playing: with fabric
Deciding: what to create next
Wishing: I was on time with this assignment
Enjoying: having a little help with this and not stumbling by myself thanks pip and pipsters!
Waiting: on my modern bee book
Liking: learning more bloggy stuff
Wondering: how much i'll get done today
Loving: sleeping in
Pondering: triangle pillows
Considering: the background colour of my triangle pillow (neutral linen or low volume)
Watching: the following 
Hoping: we will watch something less scary
Marvelling: how grown up my boys have become
Needing: to appreciate family more
Smelling: coffee
Wearing: PJs
Following: to many things. i can't really keep up
Noticing: my youngest is not awake yet
Knowing: my peaceful time is growing shorter
Thinking: i really need to go get that coffee I keep mentioning
Feeling: peaceful
Admiring: pip for getting this course together
Sorting: my blog feed is on my list of todos!!
Buying: my eldest son a birthday card
Getting: a some professional photography lighting in the mail yah
Bookmarking: lots of blog with pip links
Disliking: our elected state government
Opening: the milk to make more coffee
Giggling: at myself most the time
Feeling: satisfied
Snacking: nope
Coveting: my next quilt tutorial
Wishing: for more play money
Helping: my youngest son with breakfast. <3
Hearing: the fan whizzing from side to side
Well that was a bit fun actually - its quite a thoughtful process, I just had to have some quite time.. I knew morning or night would be my best bet but at night I'm just to tied to think. 
Well lucky I got it finished because Mr 3yo just burst through the door. : Relieved!


Here’s the list… why don't you have a try?

Making :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Deciding:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving:
Pondering:
Considering:
Watching:
Hoping:
Marvelling:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Admiring:
Sorting:
Buying:
Getting:
Bookmarking:
Disliking:
Opening:
Giggling:
Feeling:
Snacking:
Coveting:
Wishing:
Helping:
Hearing:
Have a lovely day everyone.!

No comments:

Post a Comment