Saturday 22 February 2014

February Friday Night Sew In!

Boy life is Busy!

I am doing so many things lately. It is certainly a lot of fun keeping busy and learning and growing.

I have actually missed FNSI for a while or shall I say I have missed linking up with the ladies from FNSI because it is very likely I have been sewing!

Last night I actually got some sewing done which really is my favourite thing to do! and my goal for this week sewing wise was to complete my Seaside table runner by quilting and binding. Check out my sewing sunday post to see how easy this runner was to piece together.

Mission accomplished!!


this is obviously unwashed it will have a whole different look when I wash it!




I randomly used coloured thread..


  I actually machined the binding. 
This is the second time I have done this and 
I have to say reading this tutorial helped by Allison from cluck cluck sew. 
I will try reversing it next time and sew the binding on the back which means topstitching the front.



I am really happy with how it turned out! Loving the linking up. 
Now off to check what everyone else  has done last night!




No comments:

Post a Comment