Sunday 15 December 2013

Mega Christmas Sewing Marathon this weekend....!!!! eeekkkk are you all ready?

Well what an amazing Week-end of Busy--ness. !!!... I think everyone has so much to do in December. I know I am putting pressure on myself.

Life is busy enough right. Lol.

But I have to say when I have a little family member in my target audience? I have to go a little nuts. and to top that off its actually her 2nd birthday as well.

Anyway I had a lot of fun making some stuff with a FQB, Rolie Polie and some of my Shades Basics. The Design is Summer Breeze it has just been released from Riley Blake & Bella Blvd.

I made one of my drawstring Bags, a Pillow cases (see my tutorials) & a quilt inspired by the Jaybird Play school quilt. I say inspired cause I did it from memory. But this is the recipe I was thinking when I was sewing this cute little Blankey. No batting inside remembering we live in the hot part of the world.


Its really cute. This little blanky I think will be perfect for kindy the car or even a tea party!!...




This is also a little something I worked on this weekend, Just some Knickers.. hehe this tutorial was a freebie of Anna Maria Horner. The new fabric is pretty cute also.. check that out. 

I would love to finish this little outfit off with a sunhat, any ideas or good tutorials ???? let me know

the fabric is Cloud 9's Organic Mountainz Mint Monsterz Collection 
with a car (my style) appliquéd on a K-mart singlet


This is also another Moda Bake shop tutorial, This was actually my pancake tryout for a gift for my secret santa recipient. Yip they asked santa for a Steering wheel cover. I have to say mine is pretty damn cute and it works great. I was abit worried it may slip but it doesn't.  Its perfect. I did alter the recipe as my steering wheel was bigger then Sarahs.

Fabric some of the green colour way of Bonnie & Camilles' April Showers on the reverse is again some Summer Breeze (Splash Blue).

Anyway its been good to get some stuff done. I'm finally in my new sewing studio & I got my sewing machine out of the shop Thursday arvo.... its been working like crazy the last few days...

My christmas to do list is getting smaller... I hope yours is as well..

To do

Personalise Towels for  21/12/13
Jordan
Natalie
Jesse
Matt
Fynn
Jago 20/12/13

Finish Jagos Blanket

Jago Summer hat

Wine Bag +
Steering wheel cover 20/12/13

Peek-a-boo bags 18/12/13
Grace
Lola
Ivy

Pinup style Headband 19/12/13

Wow thats a lot... Will update... OMGosh..

Kelx





No comments:

Post a Comment