Tuesday 17 September 2013

Its time again yip FNSI 3rd friday in September.




Sign ups are now open..
I finished so much last time. its seems outing myself with so many UFO's is really good for me.
I am will photograph all my current UFO's. 

Its going to be a super sewing weekend for me our Guild is meeting this Sunday also.!!


1, I will have some vomit swaps 
in my PO Box to collect and sew.



3 to do!!! 

2, My Do good stitches Blocks.(can't do till I get some cream) Sunday!!  completed 24 Sept 2013

3, I have about 7 pillow orders to do. 


4, I have to complete my Riley Blake Quilt tute. completed and on show.


5, I'm sure I will think of more!!..... An awesome 

Quilt for me well a top, done! 26 Sept
this is going to be my summer no wadding bed top.... 

How can fabric make me so happy!!! 
Lol Vanessa christenson aaaghhhh simply style!!! 




Above 7.45 pm hehe


And 9.44 I'm done lol.
So happy with my 4 patch woohoo


Nighty night!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment