Saturday 24 August 2013

Finished some WIPs starting with my PS I Quilt. Pinwheel Sampler


I have finally finished my Pinwheel sampler I actually started this on the January School Holidays. I bought the snap pop layer cake and charms My first pre-cut fabric ever, I was so excited I had the top finished in 2 days.

the tutorial is available on the PS I quilt tutorial page. Its a good pinwheel skill builder.

As I never really had a plan for this quilt apart from my sewing room. I had the most fun I just played with my machine. I have to say I am no longer scared of quilting.  This is the best way to become confident..... So satisfying....



I think my FNSI was a great outing myself with all my unfinished projects has been really good. 
I have since finished both bee blocks. & my Boy Crazy quilt and Mazzys Pillow.




My Bee Blocks finished and sent


Mazzys Pillow






No comments:

Post a Comment